Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Okay, so I have been playing the minigame in the Arcade Lobby, Quake Craft, for a while now. I have taken notice to the amount of, let's say, campers that play. Now, I don't know if the maps that are loaded with the games are supposed to have a bug in which you can get in a 1 by 3 block, and then shoot people. I can understand this is a tactic of some people, and can see how this isn't breaking any rules, but my concern lays in how you can't shoot those people.
Whenever I see a person that is hiding and/or camping in those blocks, it's just pure instinct to go for those people, right? If they see you coming, of course, they shoot and kill you. But here's the thing. You can't shoot those people, and kill them. I've tried countless times, gotten and shot them from up close and a distance. I don't know if this is a bug, a hack, or just overall camping, but I seriously need some guidance on this.
Thank you for your time to read this, please comment what you think this is. :D
- Cyber.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey!

If you see anothr bug, please report it underneath the section "Bugs and Reports". :)
Anyways, could you make a video about the bug?
Or could you provide some screenshots?
This would make it a lot easier to understand, thanks in advance! :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

If you see anothr bug, please report it underneath the section "Bugs and Reports". :)
Anyways, could you make a video about the bug?
Or could you provide some screenshots?
This would make it a lot easier to understand, thanks in advance! :)

The reason why he posted it hear is because its not confirmed that its a bug it could be a hack or something

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't at the moment, but I will the next time I see it.
Don't post screenshots, please provide video evidence, there's not really a lot you can analyze from a screenshot especially in QuakeCraft with how fast paced it is.

Make sure you showcase you shooting from a close range exactly how you described.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom