Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hello everyone, you may or may not have seen me before, but with a different name. I never actually made an introduction post for myself on the forums, so with my new name change, now seems like a good time :D

Who are you?
My name was formerly SwedishMelon on the forums and discord, and SwedishMelon220 in game. I have been extremely active on the Bedrock network, mostly in Eggwars, but you may occasionally see me on the Java server as well. I also recently have been more active on Instagram and Twitter, so maybe you have seen me there too. I am everywhere. 😳

Why did you change your name?
There are a few reasons I decided to change my username.
1. Having the word "Swedish" in the name, people assumed I was from Sweden, or at least able to fluently speak the language. I am currently learning it, however, I am not quite fluent yet. 😅
2. It was just an Xbox generated name. It was one of the weirder names I've gotten, but I do have Swedish heritage (which is why I am learning the language), so I decided to roll with it.
3. I honestly just got bored of it. I have a short attention span to be honest, and I have had this randomly generated username for several years now.

Why 'qMelonn'?
The name qMelonn doesn't really have any meaning to be honest. qMelon was unavailable, and I liked the melon theme from my old name, plus my skin and cape both have a watermelon on it, and I didn't feel like changing it. I also just wanted a shorter name without numbers, so it would be easier for people to invite me to parties through the chat, etc. It will also prevent people from trying to speak to me in a different language...unless 'q' is a language. 🤨

About Me
Now that I'm done talking about my name change, I might as well talk a little bit about myself :o

- I am actually from Canada, despite the past username.
- I have played pretty consistently on Cubecraft since around October of 2019.
- From that time up until December 2020, I played on my Xbox, until I finally got a new PC.
- I mainly play Eggwars solo and duos on the Bedrock network.
- When I do rarely play on Java however, I main Skywars solo.

That's all I have to say. Have a good day/night, whenever you're reading this. :D

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom