Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
I got the idea that it would be fun to be able to have a death match with your egg wars team after you've won a game on team egg wars. Plz reply below if you think this is a good idea

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Why would you need a deathmatch when you've already won? I don't really get it...
Could you explain it a bit better?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I like Eggwars as it is now. I do not like a Death Match at the end of the game if you won.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

So do not do that, please. It has nothing to do with the topic.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
So when I lose the deathmatch but I've won the original match what do I get and what does the other team get?
You get the same things you get win you win an original match just the person who wins the mini deathmatch will get some more experience.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You get the same things you get win you win an original match just the person who wins the mini deathmatch will get some more experience.
If you win, you win as a team and not individually. You will get the same number of Experience and Points and no one more than the other. That is unfair, in my eyes :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You don't learn do you?

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

If you win, you win as a team and not individually.
^^^This

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
lol
You don't learn do you?

^^^This
lol

Reactions: zNarwhal and skifby

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
No, I don't support this. This will not likely be added as this is a feature that isn't really necessary and it's also not a feature that a lot of people asked about.
I'd rather see grouped duels be a thing first... I've been wanting to do that so much

As said I'd rather see a teams duel or something like FFA but with some friends instead of a lot of random people.

-1[/QUOTE]

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Nah, disagree. If anything, I think an SG dm should be first.

upload_2016-11-15_20-22-4.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom