Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
There are many tactics you can use such as W-Tap, S-Tap and many other tips.
I honestly prefer the W-Tap, but it's up to you.
Youtube is your best friend to see what these tactics are. :)

I hope this helped you, if you have any other questions feel free to PM me. :D

Reactions: Superslowmojoe

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
keep a 4 block distance between you and the opponent just enough to still be able to hit him with your sword, continue moving trying to get around him if you have to job helps on getting behind them when you moving around them and they are trying to keep up with you. always keep moving never stop moving and try and get as many hits on him without being hit or moving out of range that always works for me also keep some golden apples normal on hand in case you get low never eat your apple first that will show them that you are low and it gives them the more health and better regen advantage

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I usually do straffing and criticals (this depends of the situation), these both at the same time if it works.
And also W, A and D movements; hit range is important too if you want to do combos (I know you want tlo xD).

After you follow these steps, people is going to call you hacker :P (It happens to me almost always)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Practice your aim! This is probably one of the more necessary skill set in pvp. Of course strafing, fake strafing, w-tap, s-tap, crits, straight lining, key combos are also necessary in pvp. If you have any secondaries (e.g. rod, bow, lava bucket, fns, etc) always use it to your advantage.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Keep a good space between you and the person you are fighting and keep moving. This also means you have to work on your accuracy as well. Just a lot of practice but it comes as you play and eventually muscle memory kicks in and you can do it without thinking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom