Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here, i posted this on PVP and on suggestions because i didn't know where to post it.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey

Reactions: DaleAGaming

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I think it is a cool idea the only problem I could find with it is trying to be on the same team, and where to put the feature to join. they would have to make a second set for each of the modes (1.8, 1.9, insane, etc.) for team mode and when you entered the queue it would just ready you for when there were 4 people ready to play which could take a while. not only this but people would get very annoyed when they got a bad teammate which could lead them to not playing that gamemode leading to the time put into making it a waste. To clarify I think it is a cool idea and could work, I just think it would be a pain to set up.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I think it is a cool idea the only problem I could find with it is trying to be on the same team, and where to put the feature to join. they would have to make a second set for each of the modes (1.8, 1.9, insane, etc.) for team mode and when you entered the queue it would just ready you for when there were 4 people ready to play which could take a while. not only this but people would get very annoyed when they got a bad teammate which could lead them to not playing that gamemode leading to the time put into making it a waste. To clarify I think it is a cool idea and could work, I just think it would be a pain to set up.

You have a huge point on everything you say, it would take alot of work and effort yes. But if they are able to do it i think they would make something up for the problems.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Hey DaveyDa here, i posted this on PVP and on suggestions because i didn't know where to post it.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey
This is a good idea. However, I think they should prioritize the AC right now, before getting to work on ideas like this.
Good idea nonetheless. Would need a little bit of smoothing out, but still good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Top Bottom