Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here, i posted this on PVP and on suggestions because i didn't know where to post it.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey

Reactions: DaleAGaming

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I think it is a cool idea the only problem I could find with it is trying to be on the same team, and where to put the feature to join. they would have to make a second set for each of the modes (1.8, 1.9, insane, etc.) for team mode and when you entered the queue it would just ready you for when there were 4 people ready to play which could take a while. not only this but people would get very annoyed when they got a bad teammate which could lead them to not playing that gamemode leading to the time put into making it a waste. To clarify I think it is a cool idea and could work, I just think it would be a pain to set up.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I think it is a cool idea the only problem I could find with it is trying to be on the same team, and where to put the feature to join. they would have to make a second set for each of the modes (1.8, 1.9, insane, etc.) for team mode and when you entered the queue it would just ready you for when there were 4 people ready to play which could take a while. not only this but people would get very annoyed when they got a bad teammate which could lead them to not playing that gamemode leading to the time put into making it a waste. To clarify I think it is a cool idea and could work, I just think it would be a pain to set up.

You have a huge point on everything you say, it would take alot of work and effort yes. But if they are able to do it i think they would make something up for the problems.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Hey DaveyDa here, i posted this on PVP and on suggestions because i didn't know where to post it.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey
This is a good idea. However, I think they should prioritize the AC right now, before getting to work on ideas like this.
Good idea nonetheless. Would need a little bit of smoothing out, but still good.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom