• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Noh

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Insurgency (loving my new name) here with a new suggestion, for PvP, so here's what I have in mind - a 2v2. Now bare in mind I have no idea whether or whether not this has been suggested or not but here I go.

Kits:
Just the normal type PvP ones.

So yeah as I said before I have no idea if anyone has made his before but I've made it again as I would really like to see it implemented in Cube as from my knowledge, I know a lot of people who play with their friends a lot rather then by themselves so generally I think this would make Cube a tiny bit better as it would encourage teams to fight against eachother directly rather then in Eggwars or such. I think it should be a little statue added to the podium thing where you select to duel by clicking the little dudes. Or maybe you could right - click any of the statues and select "team - mode" which would work for you and your party. I would like to see your opinions on this so be sure to comment how you feel on this - Peace.

Reactions: Superr2

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
This has already been requested, but still, I would see it in the future.
I love PvP, 2 vs 2 it would be even better.
This is a good idea! :)

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I already suggested this before and i still agree, pvp is funny but it would be 100 times funnier if you can play it with your friends! The only thing what i'm asking myself is 'Do CubeCraft need to add a leaderbord for team pvp duels?' But if i can play pvp with my friends i'm already happy! :)

X

xLuiiJox

This is a good idea! Would be fine also, 2 v 2, 3 v 3.... and "Spect GAME" Or something like that.

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom