• No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
hello, I would like to see 1.8 pvp duels, that was already there before so why not now? Let me know :)
. Thanks for reading this post :cool:

Reactions: Finixly

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Although it has been requested multiple times as mentioned above, I still support the idea. I like 1.8 pvp mechanics more than 1.9+. I think that a big problem would be the amount of hackers if you look to 1.8 Skywars.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft may not be ready to add it.
I don't think this has something to do with not being ready. The 1.8 version is not as popular as the 1.12.2 version. Maybe Cubecraft thinks it's not worth it and they don't want to put much effort into it because they don't think a lot of people with play it anyways.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Although it has been requested multiple times as mentioned above, I still support the idea. I like 1.8 pvp mechanics more than 1.9+. I think that a big problem would be the amount of hackers if you look to 1.8 Skywars.
If is implemented this game (PvP 1.8), it's true that the hackers can to abuse and the players can't play normal

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't think this has something to do with not being ready. The 1.8 version is not as popular as the 1.12.2 version. Maybe Cubecraft thinks it's not worth it and they don't want to put much effort into it because they don't think a lot of people with play it anyways.
It will take a lot of time which they think isn’t worth putting into this project.

xMqrcel

Nov 15, 2019
Yes i used to play duels so much on 1.9+ nad i switched to 1.8.9 and i miss the duels, i enjoy 1.8 combat and it would be great if they add that!

D

Deleted member 514857

Absolutely. The duel mode can be nice for the 1.8 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom