Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Yes, you can do something against a good shooter.

1. Take cover.
2. Get help. It's FFA, not duels. You're not alone.
3. Flank the archer. Try to ambush him when his attention is diverted elsewhere.
4. If you're getting hit 4 times in a row, then your movement is too easy to predict. Moving erratically is key to make archers misfire.
5. The farther the shooter is from you, the more room you have to dodge arrows. If you look at an incoming arrow's trajectory and you're far away from the shooter, you can sidestep the arrow before it hits you.
6. You don't have to engage an archer (most fights in FFA are avoidable). Disengage and let someone else take those hits, and then you return to take on the archer.

By your argument, you imply that every kit is either OP or weak (and thus every kit should be removed because they're "OP"). Prior to the update, every kit was strong in some area and weak in another. Now it seems like the diamond armor kits got more power while the rest of the kits got nerfed (wizard was directly nerfed while archer and samurai were indirectly nerfed due to regen on kill).

EDIT: Tip #6.

1. take cover is dumb, we want to fight not be annoyed by bowers
2. its ffa so its also ment to be able to do it on your own if you want to.
3 and 4 and 5 has to do with skill and does not tell anythign about the argument we are here about
6. kinda same as 1 we want to fight not run away bcs getting shot by annoying kids.

and honestly nothign u say is not really giving a statement as of why it should stay or get removed.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have played a fair bit of FFA and I can definitely say it's not unbalanced, nor it is overpowered. I consider it to be kinda perfect actually, because yes, there's the weak armour, but if you are very skilled with the bow you will definitely scare off a lot of people with it and defeat them.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
3 and 4 and 5 has to do with skill and does not tell anythign about the argument we are here about
6. kinda same as 1 we want to fight not run away bcs getting shot by annoying kids.

and honestly nothign u say is not really giving a statement as of why it should stay or get removed.
The point is that archers aren't OP. The reason I listed those points was to explain how players can counter archers.

Off-topic, but this thread is staying alive like a cockroach. Aren't my points meant to softlock bad suggestions?

• Unsure
Reactions: Iridinox

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen

The point is that archers aren't OP. The reason I listed those points was to explain how players can counter archers.

Off-topic, but this thread is staying alive like a cockroach. Aren't my points meant to softlock bad suggestions?
i already changed my mind they can stay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Top Bottom