Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
How often have you joined a duel, and the other player has immediately pillared up and camped up top?
I would like to suggest that blocks be removed from duels, as it doesn't really need them. Of course if anyone has a reasonable suggestion as to why they need to be there then I'm all ears :D

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well yeah, it is annoying. But, you can always buy a rank and choose kits that have no blocks. But honestly, I feel like instead of removing blocks in general from any pvp duels, they should make it that you can't build higher than 5 blocks high. So, it'll be harder for the other player to camp. But, in the meantime, you should do what I do :). I just say "I'll wait." Then, they come down and you easily win due to their fall damage :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Well yeah, it is annoying. But, you can always buy a rank and choose kits that have no blocks. But honestly, I feel like instead of removing blocks in general from any pvp duels, they should make it that you can't build higher than 5 blocks high. So, it'll be harder for the other player to camp. But, in the meantime, you should do what I do :). I just say "I'll wait." Then, they come down and you easily win due to their fall damage :)
I have rank, I just don't bother picking :P

I also just wait for them to come down, but the persistent ones that take forever are the frustrating ones and I normally go afk until they start hitting me. My point is though, duels are normally quick fights, I don't wanna have to wait for some people to stop being a noon :D
I like @Skifby suggestion with the barrier blocks!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If this person won't come down the entire game, you can record and report him for camping.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Yeh, If I join a game and see someone building up, I would just simply /hub immediately and join another game.
Although barrier blocks seems like a good idea to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom