Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nray93

Jun 2, 2016
I have a simple suggestion. When someone logs out or disconnects from the server before the round ended (e.g one person won) they should be /killed .
The reason for this is that there are some annoying people who log out before they die and deny you the kill, avoid the death.

Edit:
This suggestion applies only to Duels in the PVP gamemode btw, just to clarify.
/Edit

Pro´s:
- Combat loggers wont be able to avoid death anymore
- Players cannot be denied kills anymore.

Con´s:
- TBH I dont see real cons besides the staff having to add a plugin (there should be some already coded that do what I described)

Reactions: skifby

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I have a simple suggestion. When someone logs out or disconnects from the server before the round ended (e.g one person won) they should be /killed .
The reason for this is that there are some annoying people who log out before they die and deny you the kill, avoid the death.

Edit:
This suggestion applies only to Duels in the PVP gamemode btw, just to clarify.
/Edit

Pro´s:
- Combat loggers wont be able to avoid death anymore
- Players cannot be denied kills anymore.

Con´s:
- TBH I dont see real cons besides the staff having to add a plugin (there should be some already coded that do what I described)
Good idea, I've lost 30 kills because of people of doing this. It's supposed to be a 1 month ban, but some staff don't think so.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like this idea. Combatloggers are also really hard to record because they are already gone when you press record, and even when you record and report them successfully, the evidence is most of the time insufficient.
+1 from me because combatloggers are annoying and hard to record

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Agree, combat loggers are really annoying! This would prevent it from happening and gives the players who basicly killed them the kill :) +1 from me!

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
If this doesnt give you a death when you leave while the countdown is counting down +1 (some maps are made by drunk people.. ice maps for example)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Lost over 60 kills because of combat loggers, +9000 from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom