Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaQueSepa

Aug 30, 2019
Spain
Creo que podrian poner duelos de pvp en la 1.8 por que seria sencillo de hacer y tambien por que el pvp de 1.8 es mas dinamico y tambien deberia de tener una modalidad para practicarlo.

Reactions: Nilsen84

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Please use Google Translate next time. Now I have to use Google Translate, and the translation doesn't make sense. However, I would like to see 1.8 duels. But not in 1.8, but as an option in 1.9. I didn't understand that practise part because Google Translate is dumb.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Please use Google Translate next time. Now I have to use Google Translate, and the translation doesn't make sense. However, I would like to see 1.8 duels. But not in 1.8, but as an option in 1.9. I didn't understand that practise part because Google Translate is dumb.

They used to have this like a year back. 1.8 duels in 1.9, and quite frankly I didn’t like it. I would prefer if 1.8 duels was in 1.8.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Before the ''Big change'' update came up they already had 1.8 duels. I don't know why they removed it, so good idea!

P.S. Next time write this in english.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom