Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft add more achievements?

  • Yess! Add more achievement(s)!

  • No.. Don't add more achievement(s)!

  • Why should cubecraft add more achievement..!


Results are only viewable after voting.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
181
576
169
22
Maybe more achievement can come.. Like....:

- Win without sprinting
- Win with sneaking only
- Win without armor
- Win without tools (armor, sword, blocks, food etc.)

And the reasons why I am asking this... this achievement is really easy because when people start at the beginning you already have the achievement "Win a round or duels in under 15 seconds" or "take less than 1heart damage in a duel and win " and ehm yes I want more challenges, Because yes this is super little, And these are also very easy..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fliqa and Eli

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
Agreed, the current achievements are rather boring and easy to obtain a single long you play a bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
I agree with that more achievements would be great. I also like the ones you mentioned. :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom