Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramperson11

Member
Oct 7, 2021
2
4
4
27
PVP bots would be a PVP practice server where you could find your level (noob, easy, ok, hard, extreme, and god.) Practicing here would improve your pvp whether you are at any level, afterwards, you could put percentages of pvp in with data of how much people lose and win by with each bot. I hope you like this suggestion :).
 

Thunder

⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
208
1,102
204
Istanbul, Türkiye
CubeCraft is not a practice server. I don't think a gamemode like that would be suitable for CubeCraft. All the games here require interaction between players which makes it more fun. And I would prefer fighting against real players instead of bots. So I will disagree, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom