Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 21, 2025
1
12
4
14
Mace PvP

With mace pvp being added over a year ago, I was a little surprised that
you have not added it to the server yet. I have been trying to find a good
server to practice, but there is not much available for bedrock edition.

Considering you already have a crystal PvP kit in the duels, I think it
would be beneficial to add a mace PvP kit. Even if it is only available in
duels, I think it would be very popular.
 

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
817
911
208
The Shattered Plains
Definitely would be nice to have.

The Java server still supports a few versions of Minecraft prior to the mace being added. Could be a reason why it's not done yet.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom