Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hacker_hunter

Nov 24, 2015
US. Texas
is so annoying write with the letter "n" in the place of the "ñ" to ask: "how old are you?" in spanish is "cuantos años tienes?"
and the letter ñ is blocked so we put "cuantos anos tienes?" and the word "anos" means the hole where we poop (the anus) so to us that means "how many anus you have?", and other words that needs the letter ñ to write it correctly.

me and every spanish community appreciate you thanks.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This has to d with your keyboard... it don't care because I use Mac (xddd) so I can hold the "N" key and I can get the option of using the "ñ" :P

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I can... lol

Thats odd..
is so annoying write with the letter "n" in the place of the "ñ" to ask: "how old are you?" in spanish is "cuantos años tienes?"
and the letter ñ is blocked so we put "cuantos anos tienes?" and the word "anos" means the hole where we poop (the anus) so to us that means "how many anus you have?", and other words that needs the letter ñ to write it correctly.

me and every spanish community appreciate you thanks.
Yeah I think it is his keyboard problem.

Its blocked for me too as I said before in my post its blocked.. I don't know how @TBNRSexyDoritos can use the Spanish letter n in chat.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yes, this letter being added would be good for the spanish community. As he said, about the example, many people (spanish) take it as a joke and then start typing "bad and weirds words" because of we can't type that letter.
@Mac or @Tacosbefriends could you add this please?

Reactions: Hacker_hunter

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Yes, this letter being added would be good for the spanish community. As he said, about the example, many people (spanish) take it as a joke and then start typing "bad and weirds words" because of we can't type that letter.
@Mac or @Tacosbefriends could you add this please?
Oh I realized there's some swearing words with the "ñ" letter. :o

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Oh I realized there's some swearing words with the "ñ" letter. :eek:
Its all about the swearing. Its not possible to type most characters, because it will make swearwords, a swearword with n in it, could be typed using the ñ letter... If they add it, they are gonna need to update the whole 'anti-swearing system', and from the little bit i know about coding, i think they'll need to duplicate every line that has a swearword with a n. You can always ask, but i doubt it'll be added soon...

Reactions: SkoodyDood

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I agree, I can imagine how annoying this must be. I don't like this anti-swearing system at all anyway I mean if someone wants to swear they can bypass it anyway. It's pointless. +1

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
"Coño" is a Spanish word for "sh*t" (Im not 100% sure about it though"
And they could use the "ñ" to use the word "n*gga"

(Please don't ban me on forums xd)
Fun fact: The word sh** is allowed to say on the server...
Also, I don't think they are going to say that word with Ñ
I have seen many people saying the word without a g.= Niga.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom