Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the minimum requirements be easier to spot?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Introduction

There are quite a lot of people who are applying for helper despite not meeting any of the minimum requirements. The majority here of the people - myself included - make fun of these members because they clearly haven't read the helper application thread closely.

Though let's be real, look at this image for a single second and try to spot the minimum requirements
(Spoiler: you can't - except if you're the ultimate wannabe and have read this form a zillion times)

EXA1Y59.png

The minimum requirements can be found under "What do we look for in an application?", next to "commitment". Even though the minimum requirements are completely relevant to commitment, they should be something that readers notice within an instant, instead of them being hidden like this.

What am I suggesting?

If it's not obvious already: emphasise the minimum requirements and make sure applicants just cannot miss them. What I have prepared below is how I personally imagine it'd work

ot1QQzN.png

@AnimalTamer1 @Camezonda

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ngl, I don’t think it’ll stop a lot of people from applying but it’s worth a shot (Most people don’t read it).
Precisely. Even if this would only decrease the number of low-quality applications by a few, it has still worked

Reactions: Keanu

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
mentioned above, this could help the staff recruitment team a lot and avoid more unnecessary applications.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Introduction

There are quite a lot of people who are applying for helper despite not meeting any of the minimum requirements. The majority here of the people - myself included - make fun of these members because they clearly haven't read the helper application thread closely.

Though let's be real, look at this image for a single second and try to spot the minimum requirements
(Spoiler: you can't - except if you're the ultimate wannabe and have read this form a zillion times)

EXA1Y59.png

The minimum requirements can be found under "What do we look for in an application?", next to "commitment". Even though the minimum requirements are completely relevant to commitment, they should be something that readers notice within an instant, instead of them being hidden like this.

What am I suggesting?

If it's not obvious already: emphasise the minimum requirements and make sure applicants just cannot miss them. What I have prepared below is how I personally imagine it'd work

ot1QQzN.png

@AnimalTamer1 @Camezonda
Another thing they could do is edit the Google form doc to include the following question:
"Do you meet the minimum requirements? (100 forum posts, 50 accepted reports, activity of 3 months or more)"
But yea, your idea is cool too. I'll vote no because I'm bored, not like it matters, got escalated anyway

Reactions: Priley

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Sure, it would be nice to make the minimum requirements more visible on the thread.
Though, if I need to be honest, I don't think that this would reduce the amount of players applying without meeting the requirements. The minimum requirements are even written in the description of the Google form. That being said, they ignore what is written on the Google form that they need to fill out in order to apply, let alone pay attention to the helper app thread. :P

Reactions: Priley

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
Spotted the requirements straight away by the underlined text, if people can't be bothered to read that then they shouldn't be accepted, if they need to make it more simple than it already is then those people shouldn't be staff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom