Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PurpSamurai

Nov 9, 2020
Greece
Hey! My name is PurpSamurai and I'm 14 years old (you can call me Purp). I've been playing Minecraft for 6 years now and all I can say is that I really enjoy it! I also like CS:GO, actually I'm kinda good at it (gold 3:shreklook:). The only thing that triggers me in minecraft is cheaters/hackers. I'm new to CubeCraft so I decided to make an introduction in order to make new friends. CubeCraft is my favorite server so far for a couple of reasons. First of all, the network is close to my country (Greece), that means low ping (60). And secondly, the community is extremely friendly. These are the reasons that persuaded me to not play on Hypixel but here! Fun fact I am a Youtuber but kinda inactive really because of school. I'll start recording and streaming only CubeCraft so if you'd like to have some fun you can do that with me :D. I have so much more to tell you about me but I don't find it really important for you guys to know. If you are interested though, you could dm me or ask questions when I'm streaming.

I hope you liked my introduction, take care
2020-11-09_23.34.42.png

That's me ^^

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Hey, Purp welcome to the forums you seem like a really cool dude and I'm happy your streaming CubeCraft I will maybe take a look at your stream in the future. Also, you so much better at cs then me (I'm hard stuck silver)

Reactions: PurpSamurai

PurpSamurai

Nov 9, 2020
Greece
Hey, Purp welcome to the forums you seem like a really cool dude and I'm happy your streaming CubeCraft I will maybe take a look at your stream in the future. Also, you so much better at cs then me (I'm hard stuck silver)
Thanks! We could play together some time :D

Reactions: Passer
Top Bottom