Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

caidenm

Jan 10, 2017
So, I've been thinking for a while about this, and I think it's a good idea. I believe that in Eggwars (possibly only in overpowered mode?) you should be able to purchase generators (iron, gold, and diamond).

I think they should be placeable anywhere, and they can be destroyed by opposing teams.

The iron generator would range from a price of 32-64 iron.
The gold generator would range from a price of 64-96 gold (a stack and a half of gold)
The diamond generator would be the most expensive, but also the best. It would cost 128 diamonds (two stacks of diamonds).

All these generators would be broken, and would have to be turned on using the normal prices
Iron: 10 iron
Gold: 5 gold
Diamond: 5 diamonds

From there you would again, place it anywhere you want, and you could collect materials from it as if it were a normal everyday generator.

What I would recommend though, if this were to become a thing, is placing your generator somewhere it wouldn't be easily found be other teams (or if you're evil, other teammates!) You would do this so they don't just steal all your materials that you worked so hard to get!

That's about it for my idea, I thank you all for reading this, and I hope you all have a great day!

UPDATE:

I see how this could be too OP, so possibly the generators would be more expensive to upgrade and/or would have slower production rates. Which would make is less OP and neutralize is more.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sounds good to me.
But I'm sure I can get 2 stacks of diamonds in 1 minute and 55 seconds...
So I would become really too OP :/

U

Unipotato

This is too OP, two stacks of diamonds can be collected fairly quickly and people would have tons of generators everywhere.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
It would change the game completely more people will farm and it is VERY op so sorry but I dislike your idea.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Sounds good to me.
But I'm sure I can get 2 stacks of diamonds in 1 minute and 55 seconds...
So I would become really too OP :/
Yes would end up making the game longer and more people camping on there islands.
DJHI4:cool:

caidenm

Jan 10, 2017
I forgot to add that with these generators, it would be more expensive to upgrade them and/or would have a slower production rate, making it less OP and neutralizing it more.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like this idea however i can see it to be to OP it would also have people Camp a lot more the usual because they could place it in a place where only that can be and no one else

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom