• Dont

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Its to hard to figure out if someone leaves to troll or because he has other reasons. If you really dont like hardcore here are to things you can do.
1: Try to buy a eggwars rank or play with someone that had a rank.
2: Just leave the game when someone votes for hardcore items.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This is not a problem in bedrock dude, if someone votes hardcore and leaves during the wait time before the game starts it will revert the vote back to normal, only time this happens is if someone was to /hub when the game starts which will give them a loss, i've played over 3000 games of eggwars and have never had that happen to me once.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
it really hard to punish players like this because there could be alot of reasons to why they left or if they got kicked

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I mean, if you leave, your place will be filled with someone else. And like GHSpaghetti said, voting and leaving doesnt work.
I, for example, leave the game if my partner is not in my team cause of a bug or when theres a map I dont want to play, and I dont see a proplem with that if you leave before the 10 seconds countdown because my place will get refilled.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
yes ... I vote yes ... because people vote for hardcore and when they start the game they casually leave the game ... they just do it for bothering there is no other reason than casual that they vote for hardcore and then they leave. ..that weird isn't it ??? I agree with you

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
yes ... I vote yes ... because people vote for hardcore and when they start the game they casually leave the game ... they just do it for bothering there is no other reason than casual that they vote for hardcore and then they leave. ..that weird isn't it ??? I agree with you
if you vote hardcore and leave your vote is gone too.

Edit: Lol I cant read. Then I think you can report it for trolling if youre lucky

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi! This was suggested a few months ago, but our moderation manager said that it will be almost impossible to moderate that punishment correctly. Therefore it's unlikely that this new rule will be implemented after all. That's also why I will lock this thread now. You can view the other threads here (if you're interested of course):

If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member. 😊

- Locked 🔒

Reactions: RRetromant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom