Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, just no.

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hey guys! Eevee or Lucario with a suggestion! First off, I know some people won't like this *cough* @Zrathex *cough* but anyway. As a special item, I recommend adding punch 2 or 3 bows, or as an expensive diamond item, this is so easily bow back people that are camping; or are over powered.

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
More wackiness and randomness in op
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Makes diamond armour worthless
Bow spammers

This should be help as being an anti-camping tool :D Share ways to improve below, thank you! :D If you vote no, explain why please :(

U

Unipotato

I like this, considering the fact that it's supposed to be OP but there isn't any enchantments higher than Punch I.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I loved the punch bows since it was fun to see other people's reaction to when I bow spam them (When I feel like they are trying to upset me) and I kill them in 0.1 second xd. I was sad when they removed punch 3 bows from SkyWars cause that was the only reason I would play SkyWars 85% of the time... So this gets 100% of my support. ;)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, this is interesting. Whilst reading this I came up with some thing like. Making a kit called "randomiser" witch will be the only kit you can get this bow from. Feel free to make a thread about that I don't mind. But I'm not so sure about adding these bows into every game/chests. I have found that a lot of people tend to get bows. Having this would be a pain if everyone had it, don't you agree? I do see where this is heading however I don't really see much potential. Sorry.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Well, this is interesting. Whilst reading this I came up with some thing like. Making a kit called "randomiser" witch will be the only kit you can get this bow from. Feel free to make a thread about that I don't mind. But I'm not so sure about adding these bows into every game/chests. I have found that a lot of people tend to get bows. Having this would be a pain if everyone had it, don't you agree? I do see where this is heading however I don't really see much potential. Sorry.
There's an option in the poll about if it should be bought with emeralds. Emeralds are mainly used only at the end of the game. If you think this could be prevented then say a price that could make it "fair". :)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
NO
-Everyone in the Pleb Family would also agree with me generally.

Few people that have a strong opinion on this:
@PineappleMuffinTrain @Zrathex @ThatGrimCreeper (You know what I mean)

Here's what I think about this:
The Punch I bow is already extremely annoying and I never buy it. Punch II and Punch III will ruin the game. Bowspamming is such a nuisance, you can barely fight anyone properly without getting shot off the 'cheap' way or getting bowspammed during a PvP fight. I do not care how expensive this item would be, it just cannot be added. Camping will increase so much, people will just buy a Punch III and never move from their island. A 3 by 3 bridge to solve this? No, you'll get shot off because this is Punch II and III, there is no way this can and should be added.

Please don't consider adding another tear on Punch bows. Half of us want to see the Punch I bow gone, and here you want Punch II and higher. This will ruin the game, I'm sure of it.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
NO
-Everyone in the Pleb Family would also agree with me generally.

Few people that have a strong opinion on this:
@PineappleMuffinTrain @Zrathex @ThatGrimCreeper (You know what I mean)

Here's what I think about this:
The Punch I bow is already extremely annoying and I never buy it. Punch II and Punch III will ruin the game. Bowspamming is such a nuisance, you can barely fight anyone properly without getting shot off the 'cheap' way or getting bowspammed during a PvP fight. I do not care how expensive this item would be, it just cannot be added. Camping will increase so much, people will just buy a Punch III and never move from their island. A 3 by 3 bridge to solve this? No, you'll get shot off because this is Punch II and III, there is no way this can and should be added.

Please don't consider adding another tear on Punch bows. Half of us want to see the Punch I bow gone, and here you want Punch II and higher. This will ruin the game, I'm sure of it.
That's what I thought about hate :/ Pleb family why ;-;

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Extra shields :p

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom