Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, just no.

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters
N

Nikboo

Ehm.....
No.

I wouldn't mind it in Skywars but Eggwars?!?!?!

A game where you can respawn infinitely as long as you have your egg?

No.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
NO
-Everyone in the Pleb Family would also agree with me generally.

Few people that have a strong opinion on this:
@PineappleMuffinTrain @Zrathex @ThatGrimCreeper (You know what I mean)

Here's what I think about this:
The Punch I bow is already extremely annoying and I never buy it. Punch II and Punch III will ruin the game. Bowspamming is such a nuisance, you can barely fight anyone properly without getting shot off the 'cheap' way or getting bowspammed during a PvP fight. I do not care how expensive this item would be, it just cannot be added. Camping will increase so much, people will just buy a Punch III and never move from their island. A 3 by 3 bridge to solve this? No, you'll get shot off because this is Punch II and III, there is no way this can and should be added.

Please don't consider adding another tear on Punch bows. Half of us want to see the Punch I bow gone, and here you want Punch II and higher. This will ruin the game, I'm sure of it.

Punch 3 bows were removed from OP skywars for a reason, I do not want anything similar bought back. Punch 1 in OP eggwars is a bit too OP, adding anything above that is madness (in my opinion). PvP is about combat where you fight to the death, not about seeing who can be shot off the edge first.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
have you seen the difference between punch 2 and punch 1? it's huge. i've heard rumors spaceX are gonna use punch 2 bows to get us to mars. with that kind of power, i'm gonna have to say
no

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
NO
-Everyone in the Pleb Family would also agree with me generally.

Few people that have a strong opinion on this:
@PineappleMuffinTrain @Zrathex @ThatGrimCreeper (You know what I mean)

Here's what I think about this:
The Punch I bow is already extremely annoying and I never buy it. Punch II and Punch III will ruin the game. Bowspamming is such a nuisance, you can barely fight anyone properly without getting shot off the 'cheap' way or getting bowspammed during a PvP fight. I do not care how expensive this item would be, it just cannot be added. Camping will increase so much, people will just buy a Punch III and never move from their island. A 3 by 3 bridge to solve this? No, you'll get shot off because this is Punch II and III, there is no way this can and should be added.

Please don't consider adding another tear on Punch bows. Half of us want to see the Punch I bow gone, and here you want Punch II and higher. This will ruin the game, I'm sure of it.
He is true bow spamming is already annoying and if you add this people will easily get knocked off by a punch bow

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Cons:
Easier to camp
You basically told us why this should never be implemented. A lot of players already complain about campers in eggwars. More frustration will come if a punch 2/3 bow would be a thing.

It's a no for me since a punch 1 bow does its job already. It doesn't matter how far you fly away, it matters if you shoot someone off or not.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
NO.
JUST NO.

I'm gonna say my pros and cons in my opinion:

Pros:
+ Faster fights.
Cons:
- Shield is cheap in OP so it's pretty much useless.
- Will be REALLY expensive if you buy it (I think 128 emeralds is a reasonable amount).
- Easy to camp.
- More rage-quits will happen.
- No way to build a bridge to stop dying from this.
- Pretty much an insta-kill.
- Makes diamond armor worthless.
- Makes knockback items worthless.
- Bow spammers.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This will make people camp even more!
Aw-Yeah-Rage-Face.jpg

Reactions: zDutchie

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hey guys! Eevee or Lucario with a suggestion! First off, I know some people won't like this *cough* @Zrathex *cough* but anyway. As a special item, I recommend adding punch 2 or 3 bows, or as an expensive diamond item, this is so easily bow back people that are camping; or are over powered.

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
More wackiness and randomness in op
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Makes diamond armour worthless
Bow spammers

This should be help as being an anti-camping tool :D Share ways to improve below, thank you! :D If you vote no, explain why please :(
i disagree , because i agree with your cons :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with everyone above. If you're having trouble killing someone in OP, drop a diamond at the edge. Then, go up to a natural area (don't build up) and when they go to pick it up land 2 good 1.9 hits and they're long gone.

Jan 25, 2017
Hey guys! Eevee or Lucario with a suggestion! First off, I know some people won't like this *cough* @Zrathex *cough* but anyway. As a special item, I recommend adding punch 2 or 3 bows, or as an expensive diamond item, this is so easily bow back people that are camping; or are over powered.

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
More wackiness and randomness in op
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Makes diamond armour worthless
Bow spammers

This should be help as being an anti-camping tool :D Share ways to improve below, thank you! :D If you vote no, explain why please :(
That's true, the punch bows are too good!

D

Deleted member 204478

No i dont want this in :\
Punch bows are the reason I like to punch my screen, they are extemely annoying, and many people may stop playing eggwars for mthe noobs that will try and bow you off so many times.
A person with no skill can shoot off a skilled player in the most unfair way. No thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Catss's profile.
:heart:
Xi1m wrote on Catss's profile.
CATS 😭😭

thank you for everything <3
Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
Top Bottom