Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Changes to punch bow in eggwars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onewaytoo

Dec 3, 2020
Have they already changed them? I was playing eggwars today and now my punch bow is LAUNCHING players upwards and backwards over 15-20 blocks, its a nightmare. I've played eggwars for over a year now and there's a huge difference in knockback from yesterday and so on. Please don't change the punch bow and put it back to its normal knockback

Reactions: Goldvelocity982

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
I played egg wars yesterday, and it seemed that the knockback had increased. It should go back to normal because if this continues, everyone might soon switch to the punch bow instead of regular PVP

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Use wall builders to make a safe bridge. There are so many options to counter bow spammers. I find 64 dia dia for a pearl not that expensive. Just upgrade mid or something. If you got problems with your teammates camping the gens, try to find decent teammates to play with. Imo your teammates seems to be the real problem, not the bowspammers
If you think that the teammates are the problem, think again. It's the game that chooses which teammates will be present, and I don't do with parties because I have only one friend. So unless you can make the developers add an option in which only your friends and people you have played with before can join, think again.
Have they already changed them? I was playing eggwars today and now my punch bow is LAUNCHING players upwards and backwards over 15-20 blocks, its a nightmare. I've played eggwars for over a year now and there's a huge difference in knockback from yesterday and so on. Please don't change the punch bow and put it back to its normal knockback
Agreed. If the knockback increases even more, there will be more problems.

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021
I agree that they are annoying but that's only because they make me have to farm which I usually don't do but when someone camps base and bow spam it's usually because they aren't good at pvp so I recommend safe bridging (by safe bridging I mean like building walls or even safer version would be putting your gear in a chest and building across naked with just blocks) or buy an epearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺