Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I like it how it is right now because before the punch bow was Punch III and everyone was flying around just getting hit with punch III and wooden sword Punch IV as well but now its better I like it how it is.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I mean it isn't that much of a cost difference tbh. Considering that diamonds generate indefinitely from the start of the game it isn't that hard to gather up 3 more.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The reason it is more expensive is because punch bow feeds off void damage and in normal swords take about let's say 7 hits to kill someone, 1 arrow can do that instead, in op it might take 100 hits to kill someone 1 arrow can do that instead, you see what I mean? Punch bow does infinite damage, people have more hits to take on op so it is more effective than on normal. And tbh really, you're complaining about 3 diamonds, it should cost 32 diamonds in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Alemiz's profile.
happy birthday!
Hope y'all have that amazing feeling today that you get when you insert your charger and it goes in without any struggle whatsoever! 🥰
Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Top Bottom