Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Toro_PvP

Nov 18, 2015
Pueden cambiarme mi rango a otra cuenta?

Mojang desabilito mi cuenta me dice que tengo credenciales invalidas y tuve que comprarme otra pero obviamente en esta no tengo rango en cubecraft tengo evidencia en mi canal de youtube donde se muestra mi anterior cuenta con el rango .

en este video sale mi rango

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Pls don't double post
What I got from that is that you lost your old minecraft account and want a rank transfer. If cubecraft did transfer ranks you would need evidence that the account is yours so if you can't prove to mojang that the account is yours you also can't prove to cubecraft that the account is yours

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Transferring ranks, is not allowed. Sometime, (in very rare occurrences) the transfers is allowed. But, normally it would be denied. This is why it's not allowed. We can't physically tell that the second account is your account. If we ever did a false transfer, it would hurt cubecraft's reputation badly. Better off not transferring the rank in the first place.

Here's a scenario on what would happen if we were to transfer a rank. "Hey I lost my rank to my Hackingwillnwverwin account with obsidian rank, can you please transfer that rank to my _xXStevewillaslwaysbegoodXx_ account."

If we were to transfer the account, we would have no legit way saying "Oh it's verified! Both accounts belong to you" Sometimes, a false transfer would occur, meaning we took the obsidian rank of the legit person that bought it and placed it into the non legit person.

That would lead up to a bunch of problems. Like for another example, the player wasted $150.00 (Not exact) on Obsidian rank. The next day, the player lost the rank. Not only did the player lost their money, but now the player lost their rank. Better be safe then sorry.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom