Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
why aren't reports made public? most servers make them public because its easier for people to report hackers, and it gives people who may have been falsely banned a chance to explain them self. I personally hate the reporting system as it is right now it makes it hard for me to make the reports. Also what's to hide? why not make it public? people can voice their opinions +1-ing or -1ing peoples reports (not that +1/-1ing does anything). I know people don't get banned if they have a lot of +1s but I still like the idea of having it.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The new reports website made it easier for staff to go through the reports efficiently. From what I've heard, if there are, for example, 3 reports of player A, those 3 reports will be put together in order to look through all the evidence. I personally like the new reports system as reports are getting handled quickly. If you do want to see the evidence against you, you can contact the staff member that banned you.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is better as it is now before everyone got hated for the person who banned him and now they can't see their reporter . This system is also a lot easier to use.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We made reports private for a multitude of reasons:
• Less amount of spam. People would reply to threads, though it is against the rules.
• We moved to the website to ensure that the player actually has evidence of a player doing something bad, rather than just a post in full caps saying to ban someone with no evidence whatsoever.
• It is a lot more efficient for our moderating team to go through reports, and therefore, making your report seen quicker. :D

I hope you understand. If you have any additional concerns to do with this matter, feel free to send me a private conversation. :)

- Locked.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom