Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I was playing survival games and I came across a team that was hiding in this hut with lava infront of the entrance... my teammate put water on it and they got trapped...

They could hit us and we could hit them... Also one of them was able to get fully charged hits and even crits through the wall...... I dont reccomend watching the whole video but just these moments: 0:00-0:42 1:30-1:50 and finally when I kill them through the wall 8:20-9:00 ALSO we were not cross teaming with that other guy we really wanted to show this to him...

Reactions: Lilleh__
F

Facelurite

^ blocklag . Looks like KA but they were able to do it too

Jingle535

May 21, 2016
Sorry if this counts as necro posting, but this is not "Proof you can hit through walls in Minecraft." This only proves that you can exploit the limitations of the world protection plugin and hit player through blocks. As SlipperyEj said, at least for good people this is pretty common knowledge. Arguably doing this is abusing a bug and can get you in trouble, but this case was for demonstration so I guess it is acceptable.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Sorry if this counts as necro posting, but this is not "Proof you can hit through walls in Minecraft." This only proves that you can exploit the limitations of the world protection plugin and hit player through blocks. As SlipperyEj said, at least for good people this is pretty common knowledge. Arguably doing this is abusing a bug and can get you in trouble, but this case was for demonstration so I guess it is acceptable.

Please do not necro-post. Please read our Official Rules.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom