Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJazzHandz

Feb 26, 2018
Dear readers

I have one issue with skywars and that is the option to vote No Projectiles.
I would like to see a gamemode on skywars that gives you the opportunity to play skywars with projectiles always on.
I have mentioned this in a earlier post of mine and i didn't get many replies on that one so i hope this one will do better please make a good statement why you think it should stay or go away and i will see if i can contact a staff member to help us because it can't be that i am the only one who feels this way about No Projectile voting.
My idea was to make a game that has projectiles enabled and on that has it disabled.

I hope to hear many feedback and some responses.

KingJazzHandz

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Dear readers

I have one issue with skywars and that is the option to vote No Projectiles.
I would like to see a gamemode on skywars that gives you the opportunity to play skywars with projectiles always on.
I have mentioned this in a earlier post of mine and i didn't get many replies on that one so i hope this one will do better please make a good statement why you think it should stay or go away and i will see if i can contact a staff member to help us because it can't be that i am the only one who feels this way about No Projectile voting.
My idea was to make a game that has projectiles enabled and on that has it disabled.

I hope to hear many feedback and some responses.

KingJazzHandz
Since it's a minority choice, how about have the last line of signs on the board be projectiles on on the sign board so ppl can have it

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I honestly don't really care about it. But do you mean a new board in Skywars which include games which have projectiles on?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As great as this would be, the locked normal projectiles board would likely end up dying out just like the no kits and abilities boards. I honestly think the voting option should be determined by a chance based system rather than a majority based system, as this will at least five normal projectiles a chance to pop up. Aside form that, no projectiles always wins in a draw. That should be fixed too.

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Sure! Now everyone can make their own decisions, instead of being determined by votes. Great idea!

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
As great as this would be, the locked normal projectiles board would likely end up dying out just like the no kits and abilities boards. I honestly think the voting option should be determined by a chance based system rather than a majority based system, as this will at least five normal projectiles a chance to pop up. Aside form that, no projectiles always wins in a draw. That should be fixed too.
Could you link the suggestion you related to this here please ?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Like 3 people on the whole server like projectiles, there's no reason a new mode should be made. Just join a game with all stone ranks if you want projectiles

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I say just remove the voting option and make it a separate board. If only few people play it then, at least we can't complain about it anymore, and go play something else instead. At the moment, cubecraft still has a lot of players and having the option to chose your game yourself would be one of the advantages of that making the server better compared to others.
I actually think one of the reasons no kits and abilities wasn't played much was that it was the board further from spawn and many players didn't care much because it made such a small difference. But I often played the no kits and abilities mode, I would be happy if the normal projectiles mode would be as popular as that.
Removing projectiles from 90% of the games made me stop playing skywars completely and reducing that to 60% by making the votes fair wouldn't be enough for me.

L

Lightning McQueen

Instead we should make no projectiles a separate mode and keep projectiles and soft blocks together.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Like 3 people on the whole server like projectiles, there's no reason a new mode should be made. Just join a game with all stone ranks if you want projectiles
This is actually pretty difficult to do. I counted, & I had to join 14 different games before I could play a game of normal projectiles in solo SW. And that was because 2 ranks voted normal projectiles & 1 voted no projectiles. This was a game with 3 ranks that could vote.
Imagine how long it could take to find a match where there are no other ranks that can vote for no projectiles.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Removing projectiles from 90% of the games made me stop playing skywars completely and reducing that to 60% by making the votes fair wouldn't be enough for me.
Same here, I've stopped playing skywars because of this, it's basically eggwars now, but with unfairer circumstances, I prefer to play eggwars.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This is similar to having stone ranks not pick maps on Blockwars a few weeks back, so yes, I agree this is bad

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Good concept but its
FB_IMG_1521225949453.jpg
bc there's no way to get projectiles at all in no proj, which is exactly every game, bc tryhards. Solutions include enabling archer in it, having proj appear in chests after 5mins and more. These would make skybasers easier to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom