Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 492126

I'm pretty sure most if not all of us have joined a 2vs2vs2etc game while in a 3-player party at least once. This is annoying, but of course, we can easily fix it by leaving the game and choosing a different map, because most of us here have a rank.

Now imagine having no rank. It is very frustrating when you have no rank and are, for example, in a 3-player party. Most of the times you are forced to join and leave 2vs2vs2etc or 4vs4vs4etc games multiple times, until you finally join a 3vs3vs3etc game. Stone parties have to sit there for who knows how long joining and leaving games, until they can be in a team with all members in it.

This is basically a Quality of Life suggestion: fix this problem. I would like to see one of these features implemented:
  • Make it so 3-player parties automatically join 3vs3vs3etc games, 4-player parties automatically join 4vs4vs4etc games, and so on...
  • ...Or give Stone rankers the ability to choose maps. There’s a problem with this: choosing a map is a perk only rankers have. What could be done about this? ...well, you could give rankers a new perk: the ability to choose any map, even if there are no servers available for it. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-requesting-system.221591/

AdriGamer25

May 22, 2015
Joining a 4v4 map when being in a team of 3 isn't too big of a problem imo. Also, if you can only join maps of your team size, you might have to wait for a long time. So I'd like to see that you can't join 2v2 maps when you're party has 3 people in it, but you can join 4v4/5v5 maps.
I think this is a great idea, since players with rank still have their perks and stone members wouldn't have to leave and join multiple times to find a game to play with friends and not against friends :rolleyes:. Also, I don't think this would be very hard to implement, but that's up to the developers.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I kinda agree.
But what if there is no map with (for example) 3v3v3v3 ? Do they get directed to the lobby with a message saying ‘there are currently no 3v3v3v3 maps available.’?

Reactions: LordSidi0us
D

Deleted member 492126

Do they get directed to the lobby with a message saying ‘there are currently no 3v3v3v3 maps available.’?
This^, or make it so there is always at least one 2vs2vs2 map, one 3vs3vs3 map, etc available

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've had this way too many times, that's why I always select maps in the NPC instead of random joining one. I'd like to see the 1st solution for this (I don't even know if that's possible but sure) since it makes things way easier imo.

Scrazyr

Dec 11, 2019
I'm pretty sure most if not all of us have joined a 2vs2vs2etc game while in a 3-player party at least once. This is annoying, but of course, we can easily fix it by leaving the game and choosing a different map, because most of us here have a rank.

Now imagine having no rank. It is very frustrating when you have no rank and are, for example, in a 3-player party. Most of the times you are forced to join and leave 2vs2vs2etc or 4vs4vs4etc games multiple times, until you finally join a 3vs3vs3etc game. Stone parties have to sit there for who knows how long joining and leaving games, until they can be in a team with all members in it.

This is basically a Quality of Life suggestion: fix this problem. I would like to see one of these features implemented:
  • Make it so 3-player parties automatically join 3vs3vs3etc games, 4-player parties automatically join 4vs4vs4etc games, and so on...
  • ...Or give Stone rankers the ability to choose maps. There’s a problem with this: choosing a map is a perk only rankers have. What could be done about this? ...well, you could give rankers a new perk: the ability to choose any map, even if there are no servers available for it. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-requesting-system.221591/
Before the big lobby change you could just choose a map. Back then this was possible, i think its possible to bring it back.

AdriGamer25

May 22, 2015
I kinda agree.
But what if there is no map with (for example) 3v3v3v3 ? Do they get directed to the lobby with a message saying ‘there are currently no 3v3v3v3 maps available.’?
Make them wait in the lobby until there is one available waiting in queue, although this might not be that easy to implement.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Very good idea, I hate it when I have to join a 2 player team game with my 3 player party and have to wait for the timer to finish so i can just find another map we can play in, i hope your idea gets added!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom