Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here.

I know it probably isn't the best idea but i just wanted to share it with you guys. So what if CubeCraft adds a PROmode to games like when you have ~ wins or ~ kills you can enter PROmode and you can fight along other people that are good at the game too and maybe it makes it a little bit more challenging to win.

So what do you guys think about this suggestion?!

P.S
If you have any questions or things that are good/bad about the idea please leave them down below :D!!!

Reactions: MClicious

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You mean a Ranked system.
Yeah, this has been suggested so many times before.
Mostly with positive feedback.
I really couldn't care about this feature, I'm not really a competitive person.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Yes I'd be so down for this, my clan and I are after some real competition lol. We mostly play EggWars, so if anyone is interested in challenging us just let me know!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey DaveyDa here.

I know it probably isn't the best idea but i just wanted to share it with you guys. So what if CubeCraft adds a PROmode to games like when you have ~ wins or ~ kills you can enter PROmode and you can fight along other people that are good at the game too and maybe it makes it a little bit more challenging to win.

So what do you guys think about this suggestion?!

P.S
If you have any questions or things that are good/bad about the idea please leave them down below :D!!!
I would say the problem is how common this is which I feel makes it harder to fully appreciate

I also feel like the saltiness level of players is going to drastically increase because of the amount of people who are very good at games but then get shut down because of something like a Team mate who kills you or players that team up against you and kill you

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
This is a nice idea and I really like it but staff has rejected it before, I think (Don't take my word on it ) it's because new people would never learn which I don't think is true I think they could learn but you know I don't think it'll be added for that reason. I like the idea though and I support it

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This is a nice idea and I really like it but staff has rejected it before, I think (Don't take my word on it ) it's because new people would never learn which I don't think is true I think they could learn but you know I don't think it'll be added for that reason. I like the idea though and I support it
No staff has not rejected it in the past, it would be an optional mode per game.
Here's @Tacosbefriends his opinion on it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-playing.80800/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.