Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this feature be added?

• Total voters

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
There are so many obby that would host private matches . Itd be useful for youtubers , id like to see pete make a 'moneywars movie' with preston etc

N

Nikboo

I think this feature should be exclusive to Youtubers and Staff (For ease when hosting community games, such as @DYD's Community Games thread) only for the following reasons:

- Lack of players on the main game
- Servers being required to run for gameplay on the private servers
- Players continuously advertising for players to come onto their private server
- Sooo many questions from regular users that staff have to deal with

Cool suggestion though! :)

Feb 1, 2017
Ireland
To give it to obsidian ranks only would be agaisnt EULA unless the party members logged off of cubecraft and then logged into another that cubecraft gave them the ip to. For youtubers only though it would be completely fine since you don't pay for the rank. :)
What counts as a server? Are proxies one big server, or lots of smaller ones?
A server is something a user connects to with their client. The user is on a different server when they leave one and manually join another (in the multiplayer screen). Virtual servers and proxies make no difference; to the client it’s the same server.

Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/
This DOES NOT break the Minecraft EULA as there is the path of becoming a youtuber that is free

Jun 21, 2017
this is a great idea, I think this would be useful to youtubers, not normal people though as im sure they want to play with their friends but they also shouldnt be blocking everyone else out of the games and crowding the servers (: but unlike what most people are saying NO this does not break the eula if you dont get to boost any stat by winning and as the OP said it was meant ONLY for fun, not for leveling up, so no you arent getting an advantage over another player in terms of the game itself, this said i believe that this would NOT break the eula :P

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I Thought of this idea where you can have friendly Private games together in Party's , without having any disturbance from random players you dont know and inturrept your idea's , and peacefully have fun with your friends without randoms , your stats wont get effected / Changed when playing with your friends and hopefully have fun as much as you ever wanted with your Friends ^-^
What ranks can create? (sorry if i'm wrong i don't understand you very well. )

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Minerware could be the solution for everything...

Also if this is added (99% chance not) I would say only for youtubers, why? well, since they have their public, it would be awesome if they could play games with their subs and everything C:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Minerware could be the solution for everything...

Also if this is added (99% chance not) I would say only for youtubers, why? well, since they have their public, it would be awesome if they could play games with their subs and everything C:
Wouldn't it also be good for staff you know for things like bugs they need to test out

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
Top Bottom