Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature to be added?


  • Total voters
    15

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
166
131
59
27
Lithuania
I dont think is that great idea, is a small waste of servers on something basicly not many people will use.
more is more, but i think this is not extremely easy to develop
If not a lot of players will use this then it's not gonna be a waste of servers because they won't be running. About the developing side, well I'm not a developer but I think it's not a lot of coding to ask, I might be wrong.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom