Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature to be added?


  • Total voters
    15

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
166
131
59
27
Lithuania
I dont think is that great idea, is a small waste of servers on something basicly not many people will use.
more is more, but i think this is not extremely easy to develop
If not a lot of players will use this then it's not gonna be a waste of servers because they won't be running. About the developing side, well I'm not a developer but I think it's not a lot of coding to ask, I might be wrong.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
Top Bottom