Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature to be added?

• Total voters

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,

So this is not really a unique idea because a lot of other popular servers have this (without naming ip's or server names) and I'm still wondering why cubecraft doesn't have this feature already.

I'm suggesting to add a feature in the party to create a private game, which will allow you and your party members to join as you normally do but in the empty game without any players and without allowing random players to join that game unless you invite them in the party. I personally think this feature should be allowed for only emerald and obsidian ranks but it's not my call, cubecraft staff should decide that. Thanks for reading and voting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mea_08 and LlTE

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I thought it was a very good idea, but I would only add it when some Staff or YouTuber made a great party, and could have the permission to play private games with their subscribers. That would be a great idea!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think it should be available for Plus members only, but maybe for Emerald+ too I don’t know.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
i loved the idea, it will be so funny.

Yeah, it is fun, a long time ago I and my friends wanted to play against each other so we added a full party and joined the empty game, the old good days :) But sometimes there were some random people and they always ruin it...

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Yeah, it is fun, a long time ago I and my friends wanted to play against each other so we added a full party and joined the empty game, the old good days :) But sometimes there were some random people and they always ruin it...
yea i was doing that too

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I thought it was a very good idea, but I would only add it when some Staff or YouTuber made a great party, and could have the permission to play private games with their subscribers. That would be a great idea!

If this feature will be added, maybe some of the YouTubers will do that.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I think it should be available for Plus members only, but maybe for Emerald+ too I don’t know.
I personally think it should be for Obsidian only, because right now there aren't a lot of differences between it and Emerald and it isn't really worth the price.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania

I think it should be added for emerald and obsidian mainly because they can invite a lot of people in the party. Emerald can have 10 people in the party and obsidian can have 20 people.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Also, I didn't mention it because I thought it's understandable by itself, game stats shouldn't be counted. Just saying to prevent people from discussing about this.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I see a lot of people suggesting the same idea about what you made. I honestly don't agree.

I think I only agree if it is Obsidian+ or Emerald+ (not Plus Rank) or maybe if you have a plus subscription. They also need new maps and they have to make a new "minigame". It's not too easy to implement this. And I'm questioning people would like to play this because we have around 4.000 players. I know you said Emerald+ but not everybody has a rank. :/

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I see a lot of people suggesting the same idea about what you made. I honestly don't agree.

I think I only agree if it is Obsidian+ or Emerald+ (not Plus Rank) or maybe if you have a plus subscription. They also need new maps and they have to make a new "minigame". It's not too easy to implement this. And I'm questioning people would like to play this because we have around 4.000 players. I know you said Emerald+ but not everybody has a rank. :/

Cubecraft doesn't need to make or build new maps or minigames, I think you misunderstood me, I'm talking about joining same existing games like Skywars, Eggwars maybe lucky Islands with a chosen map cubecraft currently have right now. To create private game you need a rank, like I said Emerald or Obsidian but when you create it you can invite anybody with any rank he has.

Reactions: Zathelas

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely yes! This will be really fun to play because you can do things you can't do in a normal game of skywars.

And about the rank, I think this is a really good feature for Obsidian rank and it makes it stand out more.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't think this should be added it already takes a while for some game modes to fill like team eggwars team skywars lucky islands and with this there will be fewer players and everyone will have to wait longer for games. Good idea for when cubecraft is bigger I don't think its a good idea to implement this atm.

Reactions: Jevmen and Mea_08

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I dont think is that great idea, is a small waste of servers on something basicly not many people will use.
more is more, but i think this is not extremely easy to develop

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I don't think this should be added it already takes a while for some game modes to fill like team eggwars team skywars lucky islands and with this there will be fewer players and everyone will have to wait longer for games. Good idea for when cubecraft is bigger I don't think its a good idea to implement this atm.
The reason why I think you're wrong is leaderboards, there are a lot of competitive players who will play normally and not a lot of emerald and obsidian ranks there are, so not a lot of private games there will be, so if this feature will be added, I don't believe there will be any noticeable lack of players.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom