Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this feature to be added?


  • Total voters
    15

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
166
131
59
27
Lithuania
I dont think is that great idea, is a small waste of servers on something basicly not many people will use.
more is more, but i think this is not extremely easy to develop
If not a lot of players will use this then it's not gonna be a waste of servers because they won't be running. About the developing side, well I'm not a developer but I think it's not a lot of coding to ask, I might be wrong.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom