Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
So you know how like sometimes people try getting into the same solo games and do that stuff. Well why not just private matches. It would work like you get a part of x amount of players then you can select what playlist. Now this should not give xp or anything becuase you could just grind of this.

Reactions: Beller5

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So you know how like sometimes people try getting into the same solo games and do that stuff. Well why not just private matches. It would work like you get a part of x amount of players then you can select what playlist. Now this should not give xp or anything becuase you could just grind of this.
If I understood you correctly, you suggest something like duels, but for multiple people, where they can do stuff?
I'm sorry if I didn't understand you correctly, just your suggestion lacks a bit when it comes to details.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea, however, I think it should only be for Plus or Obsidian members to create those private matches.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
no problem I just meant that during duals people shouldn’t gain XP or levels off playing that because people could grind wins in that and move up the leaderboard
So I assume now, that you suggested duels for more people, which sounds nice enough.
I like the general idea, because it might be very fun to play against several friends, to mess around with them while using weird kits and etc, and I completely agree, that it shouldn't be giving any rewards, like it is curently on the normal private duels(/duel to challenge a player duels)
But I think, that if private duels should receive a option for team fights, then the regular duels gamode should also receive modes, such as 2v2s, or 3v3s, with the regular duels rewards.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like this idea, however, I think it should only be for Plus or Obsidian members to create those private matches.
I completely disagree with this.
Why should non ranked, and the other ranked players be discriminated like that?
Everyone deserves to be able to enjoy the gamodes that the network is offering.
,,Pay to win" should never be added in a such way, that it won't allow players to play a certain gamode, because of their less-expensive ranks, or because they are unranked.
This type of feature will cause nothing, other than endless complaining and annoyed players, which is definitely not a good thing.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
,,Pay to win" should never be added in a such way, that it won't allow players to play a certain gamode, because of their less-expensive ranks, or because they are unranked.
This type of feature will cause nothing, other than endless complaining and annoyed players, which is definitely not a good thing.
Well they should atleast have some boundries like you cnat have more then 5 people in the game if you don’t have a iron rank or vip level 1.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him

I think I don't understand it correctly, is this only for duels? Or is this for all game modes?

What my point of view was that you can create private matches to play with people you know without playing with random people. So for example, if you have a party of 4 people and enable private matches, you can join a game a skywars and have the game start with only those 4 in your party without the randoms. The same for eggwars/minerware, etc..

It was never my intention to make it sound like Pay to win, I would never want that as well.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think I don't understand it correctly, is this only for duels? Or is this for all game modes?

What my point of view was that you can create private matches to play with people you know without playing with random people. So for example, if you have a party of 4 people and enable private matches, you can join a game a skywars and have the game start with only those 4 in your party without the randoms. The same for eggwars/minerware, etc..

It was never my intention to make it sound like Pay to win, I would never want that as well.
I do like this idea, I know other servers have the option to have private games with friends. I think it should work the same as parties. If you have Stone rank you can play a private game with 3 people, and the rest goes on. This would probably make me play more because I don’t have to try hard on Cubecraft and can just have fun with my friends. If that’s the idea than +1, this suggestion is confusing.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom