Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it’s a good idea to have private games?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

RK2B

Member
Apr 20, 2020
7
2
4
23
Hi, it’s simple, I would really like the ability to play private games with friends in a party. I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but it probably has been and was forgotten.
 

TeamTMS

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2019
314
378
119
20
New Zealand
Hi there,
While this would be a fun feature for those with the SkyWars, EggWars, or Plus subscription/rank, you have to think of the bigger picture. If there are 50 or so matches running at the same time (and that's only for one gamemode), and let's say there's about 40 players online with the SkyWars Rank (Bedrock as an example). If all of them are in a private match, there would need to be nearly twice as many matches happening, which could cause lag, especially with quick-transfers. CubeCraft would also need a lot more servers to route players into the matches.
However, if you do want to PvP your friend, I don't see why you can't do so in your own world. I would highly recommend downloading one of CubeCraft's survival spawns (such as Candy Kingdom) to do so.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think this would be realistic :).
 

AceMelinda

Member
Apr 29, 2020
51
27
19
24
I can see how you could use this although it would over load servers but having rank and doing it would work well
 

juqn

Member
Jan 19, 2020
59
74
19
Spain
www.twitter.com
Hmmm I agree with some parts. It would be better if we had to unlock it or buy it, as same as multipliers, because if not, CubeCraft servers would be saturated and there would be a lot of lag.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RK2B
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom