Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it’s a good idea to have private games?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RK2B

Apr 20, 2020
Hi, it’s simple, I would really like the ability to play private games with friends in a party. I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but it probably has been and was forgotten.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
While this would be a fun feature for those with the SkyWars, EggWars, or Plus subscription/rank, you have to think of the bigger picture. If there are 50 or so matches running at the same time (and that's only for one gamemode), and let's say there's about 40 players online with the SkyWars Rank (Bedrock as an example). If all of them are in a private match, there would need to be nearly twice as many matches happening, which could cause lag, especially with quick-transfers. CubeCraft would also need a lot more servers to route players into the matches.
However, if you do want to PvP your friend, I don't see why you can't do so in your own world. I would highly recommend downloading one of CubeCraft's survival spawns (such as Candy Kingdom) to do so.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think this would be realistic :).

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
I can see how you could use this although it would over load servers but having rank and doing it would work well

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Hmmm I agree with some parts. It would be better if we had to unlock it or buy it, as same as multipliers, because if not, CubeCraft servers would be saturated and there would be a lot of lag.

Reactions: RK2B
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom