Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Add all modes to a separate category, where only players with a ping less than 100 will be allowed. So that it is not uncomfortable and fairer to play to players who have a normal ping.
Only people from certain places would be able to join them, It would be unfair for people with worse ping, and for people who can't help their ping (E.G me living in Australia getting 88-100 ping on a regular basis)

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I normally get 135 ping so if this gets added to the game you won’t see me and if people won’t see me they will leave cube and they will shut down the server. You need to know that some people are important in cubecraft community.
(everyone knows me right???)

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Add all modes to a separate category, where only players with a ping less than 100 will be allowed. So that it is not uncomfortable and fairer to play to players who have a normal ping.
Ok let’s be serious right now, I recommend reading this thread here before giving your opinion.

Attachments

• 7A0358D6-2542-4FBB-B352-65E4F4FBCCA3.jpeg
    7A0358D6-2542-4FBB-B352-65E4F4FBCCA3.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 62

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not suggesting to somehow infringe on you, those who have> 100 ping. I suggest adding a simple mode to every minigame where only those with <100 ping can get in. If a player has <100 pings, he can change to both modes: the one with access for everyone and the one with access for <100. Think not selfishly, there are those who are disgusted to fight in pvp with those who lag and move jerkily. If you can't do anything about your ping, don't ruin the game for those who have it smooth.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not suggesting to somehow infringe on you, those who have> 100 ping. I suggest adding a simple mode to every minigame where only those with <100 ping can get in. If a player has <100 pings, he can change to both modes: the one with access for everyone and the one with access for <100. Think not selfishly, there are those who are disgusted to fight in pvp with those who lag and move jerkily. If you can't do anything about your ping, don't ruin the game for those who have it smooth.
I don’t know if it’s only me but killing people with higher ping is much easier than killing poeple with lower ping so I don’t think their is a point in this suggestion.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
High ping is literally a disadvantage LOL This definitely shouldn't be introduced

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
*laggy player not taking knockback until he’s off the bridge*
Bad wifi is not the same as high ping. Also that's a microsoft bug that applies to everyone, especially low pingers I find but that might also be a placebo caused by their instant hit reg

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom