Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.

notsasuke..

Jan 6, 2023
Ireland
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.
I was mainly on about the idea of prison they have..

pekd

why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience

Reactions: small bob 294

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience
to be fair, modern day prison servers are a lot different than this lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom