Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.

notsasuke..

Jan 6, 2023
Ireland
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.
I was mainly on about the idea of prison they have..

pekd

why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience

Reactions: small bob 294

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience
to be fair, modern day prison servers are a lot different than this lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom