Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.

notsasuke..

Jan 6, 2023
Ireland
Plenty of servers have created prison; so you want cubecraft to look like mineville? That server has absolutely no players, and locks almost everything behind a paywall. I feel like there are plenty of places to play prison, and cubecraft is not one of those.
I was mainly on about the idea of prison they have..

pekd

why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience

Reactions: small bob 294

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
why would anyone want to play prison? maybe i just dont understand how it works but as far as i know, its litteraly just mining a chunk of cobblestone together with randoms. if you want to do that, just create a private server and mine cobble with your friends there, or just play regular survival, its the same experience
to be fair, modern day prison servers are a lot different than this lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom