• Yes Add it!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No (Do not have to explain)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
EAB2AB84-6233-4454-BB8E-33597141BEEF.jpeg

As you know Necro Posting is bad, but you know there is just one thing that is really simple. Auto Lock Post older that 3 weeks. It is that simple. Learn more at this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/241321/

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Completely agree. I personally don't get the big fuzz about necro posting... big deal. But it's kinda dumb to see every post with a necro comment be swarmed by "Please mod @him and @her, lock this!" comments.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I agree with this idea, since there are many people who do Necro Post and don't realize it.

Reactions: ReMD0G
D

Deleted member 469419

(Not gonna say that this has been proposed lot of times in the past haha).

Yeah, so this is actually a nice idea and maybe would avoid people from necroposting in threads older than 3 weeks. But, what's the unique inconvenient I see here?

- As states in the rules, you can necro-post in some threads if you have something important to add, so, then, if they start to lock automatically threads longer than 3 weeks people couldn't appeal to that "right" of commenting something quite important or relevant and the owner of the threads won't be able to share their threads-suggestions news, improvements, changes quite important...

So at the moment this is a no from me unfortunately.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom