• Yes Add it!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No (Do not have to explain)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
EAB2AB84-6233-4454-BB8E-33597141BEEF.jpeg

As you know Necro Posting is bad, but you know there is just one thing that is really simple. Auto Lock Post older that 3 weeks. It is that simple. Learn more at this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/241321/

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Completely agree. I personally don't get the big fuzz about necro posting... big deal. But it's kinda dumb to see every post with a necro comment be swarmed by "Please mod @him and @her, lock this!" comments.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I agree with this idea, since there are many people who do Necro Post and don't realize it.

Reactions: ReMD0G
D

Deleted member 469419

(Not gonna say that this has been proposed lot of times in the past haha).

Yeah, so this is actually a nice idea and maybe would avoid people from necroposting in threads older than 3 weeks. But, what's the unique inconvenient I see here?

- As states in the rules, you can necro-post in some threads if you have something important to add, so, then, if they start to lock automatically threads longer than 3 weeks people couldn't appeal to that "right" of commenting something quite important or relevant and the owner of the threads won't be able to share their threads-suggestions news, improvements, changes quite important...

So at the moment this is a no from me unfortunately.

Top Bottom