Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thisisrober

May 3, 2020
Spain, Madrid
www.youtube.com
This post has been wroten on Spanish and translated on English.

¡Hola a todos! Esta es la primera vez que me presento en un foro (nunca lo he hecho anteriormente), por lo que he estado mirando algunos de los que tienen los usuarios de por aquí y he decidido hacer como una plantilla de ellos y presentarme lo más ameno posible hacia ustedes y me podáis conocer o incluso si me véis en algún momento por el servidor pedirme de jugar o algo.
//

Hello everyone! This is the first time that I present myself in a forum (I have never done it before), so I have been looking at some of the ones that users around here have and I have decided to make as a template of them and present myself as entertaining as possible towards you and you can meet me or even if you see me at some point on the server ask me to play or something.

SOBRE MÍ // ABOUT ME

Mi nombre en el juego es "yosoyrober", haciendo referencia a mi nombre en la vida real, Rober. Tengo 17 años y vivo en España, Madrid. Me gusta jugar a videojuegos, crear servidores de Discord, usar Photoshop y como hobbie anteriormente hacía vídeos en YouTube con el propósito de volver a hacerlos en un próximo futuro. También en mi tiempo libre hago deporte en mi casa y estoy actualmente estudiando una Formación Profesional de administración y gestión.
//
My name in the game is "yosoyrober", referring to my name in real life, Rober. I am 17 years old and I live in Spain, Madrid. I like to play video games, create Discord servers, use Photoshop and as a hobby, I made videos before on YouTube, with the purpose of making them again in the near future. Also in my free time I do sports at home and I am currently studying a Professional Training in administration and management.

MI HISTORIA EN CUBECRAFT // MY HISTORY ON CUBECRAFT

Hace actualmente casi 10 años que creé mi primera cuenta de Minecraft y empecé a jugar a Minecraft por diversión en solitario. Veía a los youtubers anteriormente y era una de mis grandes pasiones: venir del colegio a mi casa y ponerme a ver a mis youtubers favoritos jugar minijuegos como SkyWars o EggWars. Allá del año 2014-2015, compré mi rango Obsidiana para apoyar al servidor para que siga creciendo y disfrutar de ventajas exclusivas de un rango tan caro y tan superior al del cualquier jugador. Entonces no tenía el suficiente tiempo como para poder llegar a mi casa y jugar 10 horas diarias (literalmente), simplemente jugaba por diversión y por pasar un buen rato con mis amigos.
Años después, se hizo la moda del Fortnite y me tenté y jugué a él durante mucho tiempo, y ahora se ha convertido un 2º o incluso un 3º juego al que juego hoy en día (por encima está Minecraft y Among Us).
Hoy en día es el servidor donde casi todos los días me uno para jugar a cualquier minijuego, con tal de pasar mi tiempo y divertirme al lado de los otros usuarios del servidor. Pensé en dedicarme a él como Helper o incluso aportar algún que otro servicio de Moderación, pero actualmente estoy pensándolo y intentando organizarme y saber cuáles son los requisitos para ello, y si es posible, ¡espero poder encajar en esta gran comunidad!
//
It's now almost 10 years since I created my first Minecraft account and started playing Minecraft for solo fun. I used to see youtubers and it was one of my great passions: coming home from school and watching my favorite youtubers play minigames like SkyWars or EggWars. Back in the year 2014-2015, I bought my Obsidian rank to support the server so that it continues to grow and enjoy exclusive advantages of a rank so expensive and so superior to that of any player. So I didn't have enough time to get home and play 10 hours a day (literally), I just played for fun and to have a good time with my friends.
Years later, Fortnite became the craze and I was tempted and played for a long time, and now it has become a 2nd or even a 3rd game that I play today (on top is Minecraft and Among Us).
Nowadays it is the server where almost every day I join to play any minigame, in order to spend my time and have fun with the other users of the server. I thought about dedicating myself to him as a Helper or even contributing some other Moderation service, but I'm currently thinking about it and trying to organize myself and know what the requirements are for it, and if possible, I hope I can fit in this great community!

Muchas gracias por leer mi presentación, espero poder estar a la altura de todos vosotros y poder encajar muy bien en el servidor. ¡Un abrazo!
//
Thank you very much for reading my presentation, I hope I can live up to all of you and fit in very well on the server. A hug!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Top Bottom