Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are your 3 most favourite SkyWars Map?


  • Total voters
    58
  • Poll closed .

Marta

🦊 🐾
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
1,571
2,955
328
Manchester, UK.
marta.nz
(I know we have a games section in the forums, but lets face it not as many people look at it as they do this section, hence why I'm posting it here.)

This is mostly to get an idea on the skywars preference our active community (aka the ones who are actually caring enough to read this) has, theres a poll on the top of this where you can vote your three favourite maps in skywars.

This is to personally, and publicly, for anyone who wants to see the results, get an idea of how many people like what maps.

- Halothe23
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom