Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I think that there will be a new lobby from skywars again.
Everyone has seen this now.
Estaria muy bien, por que ayudaria a mucho que no tienen rango a escoger sus mapas favoritos, obviamente los que esten disponibles como en eggwars, pero tambien deberia haber una ventaja a los de rango, como abrir un mapa o asi xD

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
I would like to see more lobbies with parkours and stuff. Three years ago, when I was 14 years old, I used to hang out in the lobbies. I met there a lot of nice people, who later became friends of mine. They always played with me skywars and eggwars and thanks to the old lobbies, I was glad to have known them. I've lost contact with them, and I'm still regretting the day that I stopped playing cubecraft and let down my friends. :(

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Obviamente la mayoría de los jugadores quiere que cubecraft regrese sus lobbys y soy de esa mismas personas, pero simplemente no creo que los agreguen ya que pienso que cubecraft quiere que los 2 servidores que tienen se parezcan, yo pienso que por eso quitaron los lobbys ya que quieren que sea como Cubecraft de Bedrock, y no es malo simplemente que a la mayoría de jugadores no les gusto lo de quitar lobbys de minijuegos y bueno ya casi casi va para un año de eso y estamos bien y si agregan esto seria un plus la verdad :D

English.

Obviously most players want cubecraft to return their lobbies and I am from those same people, but I just do not think they add them because I think cubecraft wants the 2 servers they have to look like, I think that's why they removed the lobbies and they want it to be like Bedrock's Cubecraft, and it's not a bad thing that most of the players do not like the removal of mini game lobbies and well, it's almost almost a year away from that and we're fine and if they add this it would be a plus the truth

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I would like to see more lobbies with parkours and stuff. Three years ago, when I was 14 years old, I used to hang out in the lobbies. I met there a lot of nice people, who later became friends of mine. They always played with me skywars and eggwars and thanks to the old lobbies, I was glad to have known them. I've lost contact with them, and I'm still regretting the day that I stopped playing cubecraft and let down my friends. :(
Oh, that's a big sad history dude, sorry :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom