Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xouri

Jan 8, 2022
So i switched to a new sensitivity and the practice servers on bedrock dont have the same knock back as cubecraft so i would like to suggest that cubecraft adds bot practice because everyone deserves to improve there skills. Reasons, if am practicing with my friend for a long time then he will get bored and leave, everyone has a certain skill level and bots skill level can be choosen unlike real players, bots dont have ping not sure, lastly a bot wont affect your stats. Thanks u.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
You're saying that practicing with friends gets boring after some time, but I do think that that's the best way to improve your PVP skills. Bots are (somewhat) predictable, other players are not. I understand why you would like a bot to practice your skills, but I'm sure that fighting against other players is the best way to improve.

I highly doubt that they're going to add this because it's not worth the development time, and as I said.. playing against other players is a better way to improve your skills than playing against a bot.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
This idea isn’t too bad like not duels could easily be implemented to battle arena.

Dec 9, 2021
It would be a good way to practice aim, combo-ing and strafing too. That's a lot harder to do when you constantly get players who combo lock you.

carrit

Jan 26, 2022
So i switched to a new sensitivity and the practice servers on bedrock dont have the same knock back as cubecraft so i would like to suggest that cubecraft adds bot practice because everyone deserves to improve there skills. Reasons, if am practicing with my friend for a long time then he will get bored and leave, everyone has a certain skill level and bots skill level can be choosen unlike real players, bots dont have ping not sure, lastly a bot wont affect your stats. Thanks u.
that’d be sick

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
Would be interesting to see. But as of right now I suppose all you can practice on is FFA and Duels. Or I guess CTF and bridges if you wanna add bow and building element.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom