Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I recently started playing lucky islands, and there is one of all the wands that I see is basically useless, that wand would be the potion wand. Basically it is not worth it to use it since you do not know if it will have a good or bad potion effect when thrown at it. For example if you throw a potion at an enemy it can be a regeneration or slow potion.Keeping that in mind, it is a wand that I barely use since, as I said before, it is useless. But simply by making a small change, like the wand having two modes, one of them would be the ⚔️attack mode ⚔️, which would have the following potion effects: Slowness ,Mining,Fatigue,Nausea,Blindness,Weakness,Poison and Wither.And the other mode would be 🛡️defense mode🛡️ which would have the following potion effects: Speed, Haste, Strength, Instant Health, Regeneration, Resistance and Fire Resistance.

And simply by left clicking with the wand the mode would be changed, I think that with this small change it would make this wand more usefull.
2022-07-22_16.20.25.png

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
For people who vote
Agree
thank you very much for supporting the idea, with 25
Agree

the idea will be forwaded​

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
I think I had read somewhere that on java there are 2 potion wands (well, technically 1 potion wand but with two variations), the one with good effects is pink and the one with bad effects is green, so you have a potion wand with good effects in your screenshot, so you technically know if the wand will give bad or good effects :]
If the potion wand is pink, once you use it, it will turn into green, and then pink and so on
(but I’m not entirely sure because I’m not a Java player)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this is a good thread since this wand is "troll", because you can give regeneration to the enemy and give slowness to yourself. Good idea! +1

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I think I had read somewhere that on java there are 2 potion wands (well, technically 1 potion wand but with two variations), the one with good effects is pink and the one with bad effects is green, so you have a potion wand with good effects in your screenshot, so you technically know if the wand will give bad or good effects :]
If the potion wand is pink, once you use it, it will turn into green, and then pink and so on
(but I’m not entirely sure because I’m not a Java player)
I just checked it and it's true, but well the change I proposed would be to buff the wand so you can choose which mode you want and you don't have to wait for the delay between attacks

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I see your point of it being a bad wand, imagine you use the wand on a teammate to heal them but you get an instant damage potion and you kill them, and get reported and get trolling banned. Yeah, I say change it for sure. You get a +1 from me. :)

• Heart
Reactions: Velocidad
D

Deleted member 347571

Sorry but changing this would take away all thr skill. They made it so you.will have a good effect but next time a bad effect so you have to think about when you will use it.

D

Deleted member 347571

I like the option that it is random and can give you a positive effect, and also a negative one. It depends on luck, it seems to me part of the game.
It changes from bad to good everytime you use the wand but thats done on purpose and nobody seems to know this.. people think the wand is weak but infact it's really strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
You can actually see if it's a good or bad potion wand at least on Java. The green potion wand gives you a bad potion effect and the red/pink ones gives you a good potion effect. In overpowered the good and bad effect switches after usage I don't know if thats the same in blessed but I think it is. The potion wand it quite strong and I use it a lot when playing lucky island removing it is very unnecessary.

• Agree
Reactions: Gracefullghost

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
You can actually see if it's a good or bad potion wand at least on Java. The green potion wand gives you a bad potion effect and the red/pink ones gives you a good potion effect. In overpowered the good and bad effect switches after usage I don't know if thats the same in blessed but I think it is.
@VisoredTrack494 already said that before xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Top Bottom