Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
The pvp on cubecraft is amazing but still a big part of the minecraft pvpers community don't wanna play it, I've talked with a lot of people and friends from different servers that said "Cubecraft pvp is bad" the reason why they hate it is because of the FFA mode in general and kits, they said "if there was a pot FFA I will lose all my free time on it", so I was thinking, why can't Cubecraft create a new FFA mode? A lot of players will be intrested and as I said there is a big part of the pvp community that wants this mode. The idea is to have one kit, without debuff, so players can't be too annoying, and that one kit can be customized so the players can spawn with their inventory ready and set to fight. The regeneration as we all know is messed up in 1.9 so it will be good to have saturation like in the others FFA modes. and to prevent the players to be out of pots it would be usefull having a /refill every tot. time like 10 minutes or 5 minutes.

I hope this idea is good as a lot of players, friends and company want it on Cubecraft and it will add more variety to pvp.
Thanks for the attention

Reactions: Jomo and Lilleh__

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The pvp on cubecraft is amazing but still a big part of the minecraft pvpers community don't wanna play it, I've talked with a lot of people and friends from different servers that said "Cubecraft pvp is bad" the reason why they hate it is because of the FFA mode in general and kits, they said "if there was a pot FFA I will lose all my free time on it", so I was thinking, why can't Cubecraft create a new FFA mode? A lot of players will be intrested and as I said there is a big part of the pvp community that wants this mode. The idea is to have one kit, without debuff, so players can't be too annoying, and that one kit can be customized so the players can spawn with their inventory ready and set to fight. The regeneration as we all know is messed up in 1.9 so it will be good to have saturation like in the others FFA modes. and to prevent the players to be out of pots it would be usefull having a /refill every tot. time like 10 minutes or 5 minutes.

I hope this idea is good as a lot of players, friends and company want it on Cubecraft and it will add more variety to pvp.
Thanks for the attention

We have PLENTY of FFA Modes
Also the kits are fairly balanced (depending on the mode) and is made for 1.8-1.12 Modes
Meh I mean there should be variate unless it was like a map with a castle everyone was a Knight or a Archer and whatever...

Still -1

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

No . This is an awful idea. There should not be a separate mode for pot pvp. Just revamp Free For All.

Have a problem with archers? Deal with it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There's Soup FFA. Though almost no one plays it.
I doubt this would be such a huge improvement. -1

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
I doubt this would be such a huge improvement. -1
It's true that soup FFA is not that popular but I'm talking about a completly different mode where, as I said again, a big part of pvpers community would love, I didn't just came with this idea from nothing, I asked lots of players from different servers and lots of friends that want pot pvp, I'm sure it would do a huge improvement

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
We have PLENTY of FFA Modes
Also the kits are fairly balanced (depending on the mode) and is made for 1.8-1.12 Modes
Meh I mean there should be variate unless it was like a map with a castle everyone was a Knight or a Archer and whatever...

Still -1
As I said "The pvp on cubecraft is amazing" I'm not complaining on the existante modes or kits, I'm just giving the idea of adding pot pvp in the server, it's a mode that is really popular but is missing on Cubecraft and that's a shame

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said "The pvp on cubecraft is amazing" I'm not complaining on the existante modes or kits, I'm just giving the idea of adding pot pvp in the server, it's a mode that is really popular but is missing on Cubecraft and that's a shame

I understand but Cubecraft is a Mini-Game type server and PvP Is fun but in the end its all training so why would we get so competitive with it when it might not matter...

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
I understand but Cubecraft is a Mini-Game type server and PvP Is fun but in the end its all training so why would we get so competitive with it when it might not matter...
It doesn't seem but a lot of people are competitive and FFA is used a lot to train, as I see you play Eggwars, so I'm not sure if you have an idea of what happens on the pvp "side" of cubecraft

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Frankly not a huge fan of this. I think people would get really excited at first but then in a few weeks times, it would get abandon. people don't do a lot of FFA because honestly it's just not the best system in general and just littered with hackers.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Mini-game server huh? While most games rely on PvP!?
Eggwars, Skywars, Survival Games, UHC, Block Wars, PvP itself. All those games rely on PvP. Just stop with the excuse that Cubecraft is a "Minigame server" while almost every game here has PvP in it.

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States

A huge part of Minecraft at its core is PVP. Even as much as building and mining. Take the most mini-game thing they have on cube, arcade mode. each of the games uses PVP strategies besides wing rush (and even there it is slightly present with the powerups, but I won't count it.) Now let's look the most unpopular games. Blockband, Freebuild, Tower defense. notice what these games are missing? I won't spell it out anymore, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
Frankly not a huge fan of this. I think people would get really excited at first but then in a few weeks times, it would get abandon. people don't do a lot of FFA because honestly it's just not the best system in general and just littered with hackers.
As I said, again, a big part of pvpers community don't like to play on cubecraft because there is not pot PvP, if you doubt about that just look at other servers, and I'm talking even about 1.8 servers, isn't pot pvp popular? Even if you're not a fan of pvp you need to know that pvp is what every player on cubecraft or other major servers use to win games like eggwars, skywars, even Mineware needs pvp so don't need to say that you're not a fan of pvp, you're kinda compare yourself to a community of millions of players hehe

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
As I said, again, a big part of pvpers community don't like to play on cubecraft because there is not pot PvP, if you doubt about that just look at other servers, and I'm talking even about 1.8 servers, isn't pot pvp popular? Even if you're not a fan of pvp you need to know that pvp is what every player on cubecraft or other major servers use to win games like eggwars, skywars, even Mineware needs pvp so don't need to say that you're not a fan of pvp, you're kinda compare yourself to a community of millions of players hehe

I didn't say im not a fan of pvp, I said im not a fan of this idea....

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's not true
look at my proof right here
2017-07-24_19.30.35.png 2017-07-24_19.30.36.png
I personally think Soup is fine

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
Like I said to most players PvP is a training room to work out and test there skills... :/
they need to find a player in the lobby as they don't all have friends to play with, so they just run around asking for a duel and I'm going to be real, it's annoying...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom