Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Felt cute, might delete later. Just kidding, not much I can add though. Pixelated version of Post Malone, in real life (so not with a PC application), and it took me 5 days I believe, this is the end result 🥺 gg's

A184E5D1-8494-4585-A0FC-2029AE55F977.jpeg

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Look, I'm a big fan if Post Malone! His music is soooo good, this is so well made, his face, hair, tattoos, glasses, I'd say it looks awesomeeee! For 5 days is this really good! What's your favorite song of him, mine Circles 😁

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Look, I'm a big fan if Post Malone! His music is soooo good, this is so well made, his face, hair, tattoos, glasses, I'd say it looks awesomeeee! For 5 days is this really good! What's your favorite song of him, mine Circles 😁
in general I've always been a fan of rockstar, trying to get it to 2 billion streams on spotify

• Haha
Reactions: Zathelas

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It's very well done, I like it. How can you take so little time to do that? (5 days).

But if I can do that in 2 weeks minimum, well I wouldn't even be able to do that by myself. Maybe with a little help but nothing, it's too complicated.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom